Sunday 9 March 2014

25 Days

It's just under four weeks until we reopen and today Spring arrived.
We are basking in sunshine.
Time was I would have worried that we should be open today but I have far too much to do before reopening and we're having a patio put down at the entrance so that's that.
The new cake display fridge was delivered on Monday which was one of the many things on my "to do list".  Other times include: signage (yep. Again.), new menus, a notice board, preparation for a photographic exhibition, cleaning, more cleaning and carpet cleaning.

Tomorrow we're having the tea rooms pegboarded so that we can more easily display pictures and photographs. I'll then have to paint it.

On Saturday it's our staff Afternoon Tea outing. Sixteen of us are going on a jolly to Bath.
I think I might have to have a rota sorted by then....

No comments:

Post a Comment