Wednesday 6 April 2011

See you in Court

A really lovely day. Sunshine and lovely people. Even the large group who pushed three outside tables together and started to eat out of their own lunchboxes were pleasant enough when I pointed out that I'd rather they bought my food and not bring their own. Of course they could always use one of the picnic tables in Witley Court...
The feedback on the new cheese continues. I've had only good reports. One smashing couple, who sat under the newly constructed arbour, were split on the Branston question. They were wonderfully cosmopolitan choosing a single espresso to follow their Ploughmans. When I delivered the coffee he commented that I was a true barista. I told them that when my sister-in-law was commissioned (well, if you can commission and not pay someone) to make my tea room aprons she downloaded a pattern for a barista apron which was mis-spelled.
What we're wearing are actually "barrister" aprons.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I do wish I was so much nearer - your daily adventures brighten my mornings, thank you. Do we get to see these aprons then? Curious from a professional point of view, I work in a law firm! Hugs Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see what I can do. It may take me a while to get a good photo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the lunch gill 5*****
    loved the drinks too
    hope to see you soon Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the NEW web site too :)

    ReplyDelete