Monday 28 November 2011

Limbering up.

That's it for another season then.
The weather has been exceptionally kind and has no doubt helped us to have a very good run. All those bright, sunny, hot Bank Holidays back in April, our first wedding in June, tweaks to the menu, the introduction of the Afternoon Tea for Two, serving raspberries and strawberries in china teacups, the early asparagus season, a lady having a wee in the garden. Ah, the memories.
We reopen March 23rd 2012, but before then I have a lot to plan, to do. It's all a bit daunting - how can I make next season even better? And will I make the Olympic team?

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up with my blogs - will miss the pictures of cakes as I'm eating healthily and it was a close I could get to eating it!

    dxx

    ReplyDelete