Tuesday 5 November 2013

Caked

It's clearaway day.
And I smile when the weather forecast is being broadcast.
For the first time in seven months I don't have to listen to it. I don't really care whether it rains or not.

I don't even mind the big clear up because the boys and girls who worked on Sunday did most of it when the last customer of the season left.
The Halloween decorations are down.
The outside furniture is in.
The leftover cake, bread, cheese and crisps have been distributed.

I am content.

Once we've cleared and locked up the first thing I shall do is take my car for a deep clean.
The past few weeks has seen a build up of mud and dirt from the farm track which leads to the tea rooms. It badly needs a power wash.
Then I can properly relax....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete