Monday 17 July 2017

Thought provoking.

Hot and busy.
Then rainy and quietish but with an occasional unexpected coach to keep us on our toes.
That pretty much sums up the last few weeks.
My shoulders are like blocks of stone.
At the end of this week the majority of the schools will have broken up and, providing we have good weather, every day will be busy.

Last week I was asked if I'd be interested in a new challenge.
A local attraction needs someone to take over a cafe outlet temporarily and I was asked to consider running it for the summer alongside the tearooms. I'd need a couple of my staff to be there for the month of August and September. All very exciting. There's also a chance to bid to run their new cafe when it opens.
I have slept on it (or rather I haven't - it's rather kept me awake).
I have decided that I only have eyes (and time) for one tearoom.
I am happy with my single child which, eight years on, still needs a great deal of attention on a daily basis.
Attention I am more than happy to give.



No comments:

Post a Comment