Monday 16 July 2012

Crumbs

A big weekend. On Saturday I met a bride and groom who'd like a wedding party in the garden next September. Then we hosted High Tea for the Academy Chamber Orchestra - 40 young musicians who were performing in the Church that evening. Then 3-course concert suppers for concert goers.
Yesterday I took the day off to show our Chinese exchange student around.
It was a glorious day and a very busy one. One of those days that no matter how much cake you think you'll need you always end up with a display cabinet that looks sad. I came home to two pieces of pecan & chocolate brownie, three pieces of fruit cake and a few slices of chocolate cake.
I'm certainly not complaining (but leave me one piece of coffee and walnut next time please). These days have been fewer and further between than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment