Thursday 1 November 2012

Sobering thought

Spent the weekend in Stockholm. I'd committed to a girls' weekend away when I thought the tea rooms would have closed for the season. Do I sound defensive?
In fact we don't close until Sunday (a quirk of half terms around here - some were last week, some this) so I'm in that strange phase of trying to make sure we have enough of everything, but not too much.
Went in yesterday morning and made a batch of chocolate Cobweb Cakes as it was properly Halloween. Not a single one remains. Very pleasing.

My jewellery selling friend, Fi rang yesterday. She's going to come on Friday to set up a table of goodies to sell. We did it last year and it went really well so fingers crossed for a repeat performance.

In Stockholm a glass of wine was £10.
Must sell more tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment