Wednesday 4 June 2014

Taking Steps

This morning I went back in time.
To a place I worked in the mid 1990s (how old does that make me sound?)
I went to the BBC Hereford and Worcester studios to collect a pedometer.
We're always saying how far we must walk in our job - taking out trays to the far reaches of the garden, bringing in empties, showing people the way to the church, bringing in the signs, moving the tables and chairs back where they started the day...
The local station is running something called Walk the Week from Monday. The breakfast presenter is going to walk 20 miles a day and present the show from a different part of the county each morning. As part of that they're asking people with different jobs to wear a pedometer to see what mileage they clock up.
I'm not competitive but....

No comments:

Post a Comment