Sunday 24 March 2019

Opening debits.

Chairs are all painted. Sort of. I stopped at 25.
Dishwasher bought (not yet arrived). It was £1,757. When I told Lee, my electrician, he said he’d do the washing up for that. I bet he wouldn’t.
During my research I was asked how many times a week the dishwashing cycle would run.
“A week?” I said, “that’s tricky.”
How many times a day, then?
I made a rough guess at 30 on a busy day. The sales person nearly choked.
Now he knows why I need two.
I also have hope that the other dishwasher I bought two years ago might work better this season. It’s always been a little on the slow side. I’ll know if we’ve quickened the pace by the end of this week.
This morning we’ve taken all the outside tables, which had been hibernating in the conservatory, back outside. They need a good clean before use.
I’ve just ordered three new outdoor coffee tables which should arrive on Wednesday.
I’ve ordered locally made fudge and cheese. The coffee beans and tea have already arrived.
The sun is shining and I am making the most of my last proper Sunday of freedom for a good while.
I am excited for reopening.
That’s a good sign.
It hasn’t happened for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment