Monday 15 November 2010

Font of all knowledge

Several things emerged during my first season. The signage needs addressing. The tea rooms is a long way down a bumpy track and several people commented that they were afraid they were going the wrong way. I also need to sort out a way of telling people that Witley Court, the Baroque Church and the tea rooms are all in the same place. I've lost count of the numbers of folk who ask the best way to get to the Court. I point them in the direction (walk 100m, turn right, another 100m, oh. there it is) and they say: "What? We're already here? We thought we'd have to drive to it." I'm thinking of trying to produce a leaflet. I have no knowledge of such things but George is reading a book about fonts (Just My Type) so that qualifies him to help.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/content/imported-docs/u-z/witleycourtterrainguideweb.pdf

    http://www.britishlistedbuildings.co.uk/en-152329-the-garden-house-and-villa-fiore-great-w

    You can put up to four additional pages on this blog, for maps, photos etc....

    ReplyDelete