Wednesday 7 May 2014

Fatigued and Frozen

The second Bank Holiday of the 2014 season was even busier than the first.
I think.
It was warm too.
To be honest I am feeling the result of the past few days in my feet, arms, legs and eyes. This could be down to large numbers of people requesting tea, cake, panini, jacket spuds, sandwiches, high teas, afternoon teas and cream teas (oh my goodness, so many scones) but it might also have something to do with having another birthday on Sunday. So not only was I "celebrating" but I had to get over the "celebration" as an older human being. It gets harder as one gets older to get over a late night. Or so I've found.
Before anyone jumps to any conclusions I should point out that my "celebration" was a bottle of prosecco, a roast chicken and asparagus supper (cooked by my husband and shared with visiting friends) and the DVD of Frozen.
My kind of evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment