Monday 25 March 2013

Tea Tense

My coffee machine was serviced today in readiness for the new season.
Chairs were delivered.  My kids would call them old-school, which they are. Literally.
I ordered some bottles of local apple juice and some half moons of Lightwood cheddar.
I wrote the new menu on the boards.
I carried all the newly painted white chairs through to the conservatory (which will not be ready to receive visitors until Friday) so that the carpet in the tea room can be cleaned tomorrow.
I did some other stuff which is even more dull but which needed doing.
There is still snow on the ground.
It's still cold.
There's still rather a lot on the 'to do' list.
I am quite stressed.
We reopen on Wednesday.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete