Wednesday 30 October 2013

Toil & Trouble

Yesterday my young son and his friend entertained the younger visitors with Halloween puppet shows. They were supposed to do two performances and ended by doing five.
Wendy the Witley Witch puppet is the protagonist in two stories: "I've lost my Cat" and "I'm Not Scared".

It doesn't look like there'll be anything much left over  at the end of this season.
Which is good.
Except that I have to buy more supplies tomorrow as we ran out of so much today.
Yesterday a record was broken.
One order came in for twelve hot chocolates. Twelve. One dozen. On one order.
I sent out for more milk shortly afterwards.

Today was even busier than yesterday and we were short on staff. I hate it when people have to wait too long for their orders. It's a dreadful feeling.
I'm off to bed early tonight to recuperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment