Tuesday 1 April 2014

Pat on the back

It's different this year.
I'm three days from opening and, although I have moments when my stomach turns over, I'm feeling remarkably calm.
Of course this means I've probably forgotten something.
Today I cleaned and bleached behind the fridges and freezers (my least favourite job).
Lee came to do my annual Pat Test*.
There's still a lot of cleaning and clearing to do but I have the best possible help descending tomorrow morning.
I also have a man from the council bringing new forms so that my bin can be emptied every week.
Life doesn't get much more glamorous than that.



*HSE answers to popular questions: "Portable appliance testing (PAT) is the term used to describe the examination of electrical appliances and equipment to ensure they are safe to use".

No comments:

Post a Comment