Thursday 28 April 2011

Tiara Boom-de-ay

Warm sunny and full of folks, a roasted-vegetable-and-mozzarella-panini day.
I practically bullied two people into going to see the church. My mad eyes, and the way I shrieked "You've GOT to see it now you've come all this way!" probably put them off.
The lovely steady flow of people were served very quickly - I think we're all still on Bank Holiday adrenalin. There were lots of gasps as we approached tables with paninis, quiche, homecooked ham salads and sandwiches just a few minutes after they'd been ordered.
Several groups came for coffee, stayed for lunch then came back for Afternoon Tea, among them a group of 3 ladies who'd known each other since school and who keep a meet-up kitty.
I have no idea what to expect from tomorrow.
It is a Bank Holiday but surely people will have made their Royal Wedding plans and we won't see anyone til 2pm. Nancie has brought in several plastic tiaras for us to wear.
The two new boys will be thrilled.
I have a very bad record on guessing what any single day may hold (apart from tiaras).
I've ordered lots of milk though. Just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment