Friday 23 July 2010

Skewered

My Sainsbury's delivery story has been on Radio 4 AGAIN. (The Now Show. Tonight. About 5 to 7) And this time the story apparently happened to someone Punt and Dennis actually know, which means I must know them (I don't. Yet). I wonder if they'll show up at the tea rooms to taste our quiche and seal our new-found friendship.
Occasionally we have mishaps. Sue's thrown a tray of the scones she's just made onto the floor. We've all broken bits and pieces of china, dropped cake, slopped milk. Accidental stuff. But I'm beginning to think there's a Just William among us who's deliberately making mischief. Someone (Nancie) turned off the drinks fridge "by accident". Someone (Nancie) doubled up a jacket potato order and then had the leftover one for her lunch. But I have now caught her red-handed. She was actually putting salt in the sugar bowls.
Juvenile behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment