Wednesday 16 March 2011

A site for sore eyes

My latest child has been born. We've called it www.witleytearooms.co.uk
The midwife, Finn, made the whole process painless and I'm really proud of the result.
I haven't yelled at it once yet, and I'm hoping it won't give me any sleepless nights.

This effort of mine is on there under Ramble.

In other news: a great big butterfly has lodged itself in my stomach and a huge, heavy, invisible yoke has arrived on my shoulders.
I've started lots of things, finished none, and before I've crossed one thing off the list I've added another five.
Why, oh, why didn't I start earlier...?

5 comments:

  1. It'll aaaaaalll be fine.... all the best with the new season. Looking forward to the second series of installments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Am grateful for the comment especially as so many people have told me they CAN'T comment. Not because they're politicians but because the process has proved so tricky.
    WELL DONE for getting through the system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Gill how are you are you looking forward to re-opening the tea roomms again?
    It will be great having the summer sun back :)
    from Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Em, wish I'd seen this earlier. Hope to see you eating millionaire's shortbread very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can wait till eating the millionair's shortbread :P ****yum yum*** any Soup called "tast of the garden" yet
    And a mug of Hot chocolate with marshmellows only to be consumed after lent has ended i'll be poping by soon. xxxxx Em

    ReplyDelete