Tuesday 7 June 2011

Trumpet.

English Heritage looks after Witley Court and doesn't have its own tea rooms because they have us. Every year the 'eritage sends in a mystery shopper to test its staff and facilities. And the private eye comes to us too to see how we fare.
We've just had the feedback.
The secret guest ordered tea, cake and a sandwich which they said was "fresh, very tasty and good quality produce." They added: "the food looked appealing and was a good portion size".
Fab.
They commented further: "the café has plenty of space and places to sit, the tables were not close together which was nice".
Great.
My favourite comment (apart from stating that the atmosphere was "chilled out, exactly what I like") was about us: "The staff were clean and tidy, they looked well dressed and did not have any food on their clothes*."
I would so love to be a secret shopper....

*my italics

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't me Gill, honestly ! I was on the 'bus at the time.

    ReplyDelete