Sunday 27 June 2010

It's a Sin

Such a shame. I had such high hopes. Nancie came in this morning full of smiles. Last night while flicking through the channels she'd chanced upon the Glastonbury coverage of The Pet Shop Boys. It had inspired her to listen to her PSB music on the way to work. Now. I dislike The Pet Shop Boys with such intensity that when I also chanced upon them last night (Neil Tennant singing with his head in a plastic box - nufsed) it caused me to spew vitriol at the tv. The very idea that Nancie can be SO WRONG about something has worried me. How can I trust her with the jacket potatoes?
One of the first customers through the door was a woman who said: " I suppose there'll be lots of idiots watching the football this afternoon." That included me. Such a shame. I had such high hopes.

2 comments:

  1. Now, If I didn't like Nancie quite so much I'd say it's a sackable offence, oh blow it sack her anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or perhaps only trust her with the sarnies.

    ReplyDelete