Wednesday 1 September 2010

Enough

Last night my children asked very nicely if, on the last day of their school holiday, we could do something together "other than be at the tearooms". I pulled a few staffing strings and took my two plus my nephew (staying with us til Friday) to the morning showing of StreetDance which boasts a cast list of all those Britain's Got Talent winning dancers. For four of us to go into the film it cost.....£3.80. Less than a pound each. Bargain.
Straight from there we went to the Maize Maze which is grown every summer and closes this weekend. We crammed a day's activities into a morning and I made it to the tea rooms for the lunchtime rush. The sun's got his hat on again and I've had to up my ice cream order. I've been advised by those more experienced than I am in such matters that I should stop buying loo rolls and tuna. Mary and Ita think we have enough of both to last us until the next millennium.

No comments:

Post a Comment